- 27th Annual Meeting, Mid-America Orthopaedic Association. Amelia Island Plantation, Amelia Island, Florida. April 22-26, 2009.
- Hip & Knee Symposium, Anderson Orthopaedic Research Institute. “Imageless Navigation in Hip Resurfacing: Does it Decrease Complications During the Surgeon Learning Curve?” M. L. Swank. Austin, Texas. November 9-10, 2007.
- ISTA Paper B 4-5 – “Comparison of Mechanical Axis Measurements: Intraarticular Navigation vs. Postoperative Standing Films.” J. Smail, M. L. Swank. Paris, France. October 4-6, 2007.
- Seminar of Complex Total Knee Procedures. St. John, US Virgin Islands. March 7-10, 2007.
- ISTA: “CAS Ligament Balance in RP Knees Using an Internal Tensionometer.” M. L. Swank. Roosevelt Hotel, New York, New York. October 6-9, 2006.
- ISTA: “Clinical Validation of a Spring Loaded Tension Device and Computer Assisted Navigation”, Poster 11-4. M. L. Swank. Kyoto, Japan. September 24-October 2, 2005.
Meetings Attended as a Participant
- 8th Annual CAOS Meeting, Program Committee. Hong Kong, Japan. June 4-7, 2008.
- Hip Surgery in the Young Adult. British Columbia, Canada. January 17-21, 2008.
- Scoliosis Research Society. Edinburgh, Scotland. September 5-8, 2007.
- 7th Annual CAOS Meeting, Program Committee. Heidelberg, Germany. June 23-24, 2007.
- Controversies in Knee Arthroplasty. Lenox Hill Hospital, New York, New York. June 8, 2007.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. San Diego, California. February 14-18, 2007.
- Cervical Spine Research Society. The Breakers, Palm Beach, Florida. November 30-December 2, 2006.
- 6th Annual CAOS Meeting, Program Committee. Montreal, Canada. June 21-24, 2006.
- North American Hip & Knee Symposium, Copper Mountain, Colorado. February 2-4, 2006.
- 4TH Annual CAOS Meeting, Technical Planning Committee. Chicago, Illinois. June 16-19, 2004.
- 3rd Annual CAOS Meeting, Program Committee. Marbella, Spain. June 18-21, 2003.